Scarlett Johansson, by Paolo Reversi for Vogue
Phew! Here it is folks, cobbled together from two weeks worth of free time. I don’t really know what to say, so I’ll just hope it’s as fun to read and look thru as it was to make.
by paul reinwand, me
Kittens post naptime
there are tears running down my cheeks i cannot handle this amount of pure unadulterated cute someone send help
//This began the rise of Aperture Science.
SPRTIZ THIS SHIT ON YOUR DICK AND YOUR E HARD FOR LIFETHAT IS NOT THE INTENDED USE, SIR
SPRAY IT ON YOUR NIPPLES
U L T I M A T E N I P P L E S
ultimate cosplay supply.
Why? Why would you do this? Because I think it’s gonna be a whopper, and I think you might be scared. And however scared you are, Clara, the man you are with right now, the man I hope you are with, believe me, he is more scared than anything you can imagine right now, and he…he needs you.
this movie is a treasure to society
The white children are hesitant and some attempt to quiz me or insist that I’m not ‘right’ or ‘real’. They are repeating what they have been told and what they have seen all their lives. I explain that Batman believes that anyone can be a hero if they are a good person and work hard, no matter what they look like. So of course Batgirl and Robin can be Black or Chinese or Spanish or anything, because that doesn’t change who they are.
The kids accept this and by the end of the event we’re all holding hands and talking about video games. I think representation is more important than ‘accuracy’ and I won’t be involved with an organization that doesn’t agree with that.
Jay Justice, on whether costumers who dress for charity events should only portray characters ‘accurately’ or not, with implications that ‘accuracy’ means that a non white person should limit themselves to canonical characters of color. (via msjayjustice)
Jay Justice is more Batgirl than anyone I know.
BOOM, BABY(via roxannameta)
If a girl is to do the same superman thing where he takes off his disguise, we just look pervy. Not the same effect
First of all: bullshit.
Secondly: If you are not doing the Linda Carter spin, then you’re doing it wrong.
how did you do that so smoothly?
thats some broadway musical shit
But seriously, I think I love you.
heck no, i’m callin dibs
Sorry friend, thatseanguyblogs called dibs first. ;)
OH MY GOD THAT’S SO CUTE
AU where Harry is brought up by Sirius and Remus.
Harry swaggering into Hogwarts at age 11.
Harry trying to lean back in his chair like he’d seen Sirius do.
Harry knowing all the secret passage ways in his very first year itself.
Harry knowing the perfect hexes for Malfoy.
Harry pretending to be really embarrassed by Remus teaching them in 3rd year, but secretly feeling delighted when he finds the rest of his class thinks he’s the coolest teacher they’ve had.
Harry getting howlers from Sirius announcing the next Weird Sisters concert.
Harry fiercely defending werewolves.
And most importantly, Harry who is happy and loved. Harry who has someone to go home to. Harry who has someone to talk about his teenage woes to. Harry who grew up knowing what wonderful, brave people his parents were.
For credits and disclaimer please follow the link to my dA! :)
OMG!!!! *0* ♡♡♡♡♡
- because i woke up from a nap with a boys hands sliding down my jeans and when I left him with a black eye he told everyone i was a bitch and a slut that he used for sex when I had never had sex at all
- because my close friend was raped in her dorm room and now she can’t get in bed without checking that the door is locked 3 times
- because “she was asking for it” is still said
- because no doesn’t mean no in todays society
- because i can’t wear shorts in 90 degree weather without being oversexualized
- because the phrase “boys will be boys” is still in existance
- BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT AND SOMETHING TO BE FIRED UP OVER
- you smell different when you’re awake
- please help me (then smile as if nothing happened)
- you have lovely skin, i can’t wait to wear it
- your hair tastes like strawberries
- tonight… you.
- he knows, don’t go home.
- i always knew you would die in my arms
- every time i poop i think of you
- no one will ever believe you
- i killed mufasa
- i bet you didn’t feel me lick your ear
- mother told me it would be like this
Needs to be a voldemort hug